Established, Reliable, and ProfessionalRead MoreWe offer honest, dependable auto maintenance and repair for all automotive makes and models, specializing in Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Ford, GM and Chrysler products.Our experienced, highly knowledgeable mechanics perform all general repairs, as well as factory-scheduled maintenance, including 30k, 60k and 90k services. To assure quality standards, we use OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) parts whenever possible.
Tune Dynamics aims to keep your car or truck in tip-top shape and to provide you with peace of mind by taking the worry out of auto ownership. Whether you need your Lawndale or Hawthorne auto shop to manage things like your next oil change, or need more extensive auto repair, we can help. We are the local auto shop that provides world class service.Read MoreTune Dynamics aims to keep your car or truck in tip-top shape and to provide you with peace of mind by taking the worry out of auto ownership.Auto service and repairs for today’s vehicles are more demanding than ever. Only experienced technicians with the latest resources and equipment are able to give cars, trucks, minivans and SUVs the proper maintenance and repairs they deserve. In an ever-changing landscape of computerized and high-tech auto control systems, Mitchell on Demand and Alldata provide an indispensable knowledge-base, which allows our mechanics to maintain proficiency with emerging technologies.Our shop uses the very latest in diagnostic equipment, along with up-to-date databases to ensure your car or truck receives an accurate assessment and the maintenance it needs. While expert workmanship keeps your car or truck on the road, reasonable prices and excellent customer satisfaction keep our clients coming back to Tune Dynamics Complete Auto Service
Your satisfaction is of the utmost importance to the Tune Dynamics team. In order to meet your needs and expectations, we greatly appreciate feedback from customers at all stages of the auto repair and maintenance process. The technicians at Tune Dynamics provide all levels of car repair to vehicle owners in Hawthorne and Lawndale.Read More
Customer Satisfaction First
Your satisfaction is of the utmost importance to the Tune Dynamics team. In order to meet your needs and expectations, we greatly appreciate feedback from customers at all stages of the auto repair and maintenance process.
When you entrust Tune Dynamics with your car or truck, we take pride and ownership in it as if it were our own. After performing a complete battery of auto inspections, we keep you informed of all recommended repairs and maintenance. Upon request, we will set up a complete maintenance program for you.
Our belief is that success will come to those shops that provide top quality service and treat customers and employees with integrity and respect.
- To provide excellent automotive service and outstanding customer service.
- To care for every vehicle as if it were going to be driven by our own loved ones.
- To take ownership of each car, minivan, truck & SUV in our care, to visually inspect and inform each owner of the condition of the entire vehicle from bumper to bumper.
- To hold ourselves to the highest level of competence, quality, and professionalism.
Click on the service to learn more about itBatteriesBrake System RepairCooling System FlushFuel Injection Diagnosis and RepairHeadlamps and Vehicle LightingHeating and Air ConditioningIgnition SystemsNew Tire ReplacementOil ChangesScheduled Factory MaintenanceTiming Belt ServiceTire RepairTransmission & Clutch RepairTransmission Fluid ServiceWheel Alignment
- General Automotive Technician--Brake & Front End Specialist
- *State of Calif Brake/Lamp Inspection Technician
- Started working on cars at his dad's Service Station in northern California
- Enlisted and served as a mechanic in the US Army; 20 years in National Guard
- Enjoys NFL Football and NASCAR
- Pat has been with Tune Dynamics since 1982
- General Automotive Technician--Smog and Diagnostic Specialist
- General Automotive Tech since 1981; Smog Technician since 1986
- Concentrated on electrical/diagnostics 1998
- Enjoys the challenge of diagnosing problems with today's complex automotive systems
- Enjoys soccer & family
- Luis has been with Tune Dynamics since March 2006
- General Automotive Technician
- Line Mechanic for 20 years
- Has also worked in the Body & Paint industry and is a Journeyman welder
- Personal Goal: To become a Master Mechanic and automotive shop owner
- Enjoys working with and around cars
- Roland has been with Tune Dynamics since February 2008
- General Automotive Technician
- A General Line Mechanic for over 20 years in Mexico and the US
- Jose enjoys soccer, baseball, basketball, and auto racing
- Jose has been with Tune Dynamics since March 2008